Accomplishes human resource objectives by obtaining, recording, forwarding, and explaining human resource information. This position is a front line contact with employees via phone calls when employee and managers need assistance on basic human resources functions.
- Provides information by answering communications; referring special communications to appropriate person..
- Maintains human resources records by maintaining HRIS System data
- processes new employees data and updates employee chages by issuing forms and applications; verifying completion.
- Helps employees by explaining basic employee policies and procedures
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.