You will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of all company leaves of absence. Administers leaves in accordance with company policy and in compliance with FMLA, ADAAA, and any federal and state laws.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for the leave in alignment and under the general direction and guidance of HR leadership.
- Responsible for determining eligibility for FMLA, state specific leaves, other company approved leaves of absence and appropriate disability program available if applicable.
- Interprets and administers leave programs and policies in accordance with the applicable federal and state employment laws (FMLA, ADA, USERRA, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, etc.).
- Manages all administrative aspects of leave to include tracking hours used/taken
- Performs all other duties as assigned or required.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in Leave of Absence administration is required
- Must have strong working knowledge of state leave laws, FMLA, ADAA,
- Must possess strong critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and the ability to exercise good judgment.
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment.