EDI is looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
EDI is an education technology SaaS provider. We provide schools and educators with enterprise software solutions to help them manage student data and deliver educational programs focused on student learning and advancement. This is a key opportunity for you to be part of a growing and impactful industry that helps build a solid foundation for youth to succeed.
- Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
- Assesses client software needs and makes recommendations, including software packages and IT services.
- Has experience working in the Education Technology market
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
- Demonstrates IT equipment to highlight product benefits
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Provides technical advice after sales
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
- Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research
- Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Gains familiarity with the Ed Tech market, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
- Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and time-sensitive sales
- Conduct product and market research and create sales plan with goals and timelines.
- Works for technology manufacturers, software manufacturers, IT consultancies, and technology solutions organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- Experience working in the Education Technology Market
- 2 years of sales and marketing experience
- Knowledge of relevant products and market
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Negotiation and Critical thinking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet goals
- High level of energy, motivation and ambition
- Technical skill and has attention to detail.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed