Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Highly organized – Able to keep a detailed list of tasks and to organize with regard to priority.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and email; able to use internet
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Working knowledge of facility equipment and tools
- Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to follow up on task commitments and give updates as needed.
- Willingness to learn and grow skillset
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES PREFERRED:
- Ability to do light labor and moving tasks. Able to routinely lift items that weigh 35+ lbs. and occasionally items that weigh 50+ lbs.
- Previous knowledge and experience in facilities maintenance: electrical, plumbing, and vehicle repair a huge plus.
- Previous experience working with youth
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent