Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong knowledge of construction management principles and methodologies
- Must be able to read and understand plans and specifications with knowledge of all trades
- Must be able to manage construction management services while collaborating with internal and external clients.
- Must have excellent follow through
- The ability to effectively manage changes in priority and scope
- A job record of commendable work product
- A reputation for being an accurate professional as well as gracious and flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer and software skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Education and Experience:
- General Contractor’s License Required
- 5+ years of previous Construction Management Required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.