- Knowledge of principles, methods, techniques, strategies and trends in educational, social and emotional adjustment assessment functions.
- Knowledge of applicable and appropriate psychological and achievement appraisal instruments, techniques and procedures.
- Knowledge of evaluation and research techniques, strategies and procedures.
- Knowledge of curriculum and instruction programs proven to be beneficial to pupils with special learning needs.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Ability to communicate well with students, parents and teachers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES PREFERRED:
- Five years of successful School Psychology experience preferred.
- Master’s degree with emphasis on School Psychology preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Valid California Pupil Personnel Services Credential with school psychology authorization