As a member of our Data Services team, you will be part of an agile and collaborative environment where you will create reports and dashboards using the Microsoft Report Service, meet with stakeholders to understand new report/data requirements, and implement optimal data solutions. You will be an expert on our product’s data structures and models, evaluate the impact of new requirements on existing reports and data processes, and build creative solutions to optimize report performance, preserve data integrity and integrate with 3rd party data sources. You will also become an active contributor on all of our BI projects, and can expect to sharpen your data warehouse experience using data marts and dashboards in Tableau.
EDI (www.edudyn.com) is an education technology industry SaaS provider. We provide schools and educators with enterprise software solutions to help them manage student data and deliver educational programs focused on student learning and advancement. This is a key opportunity for you to be part of a growing and impactful industry that helps build a solid foundation for learning.
Work independently, self-prioritize and track multiple projects and communicate effectively – provide progress updates and report any impediments the may block time-sensitive deliverables.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Experience with MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
· Knowledge of SFTP file transfer and API interfaces for data exchange
· Experience on the design, deployment, maintenance of Data Warehouse data marts, STAR schema models
· Experience using a scripting or object-oriented programming language
· Knowledge of 2016 Microsoft Report Service’s Mobile reporting
Education / Experience:
· Academic background in Statistics, Computer Science, or Information Management
· Relevant experience in a report development, data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology
· Solid understanding of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices