The Facilities Engineer I will perform a variety of entry-level repairs and maintenance to commercial properties including plumbing, electrical, flooring, painting and minor construction. This individual will use his/her own tools and be available for occasional night and weekend jobs.
· Carpentry (such as molding, doors, windows, framing)
· General plumbing: Toilets, faucets, fix leaks etc.
· Basic Electrical: lightbulbs, wiring, circuit breakers, fuses
· Tile work
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong oral and written English communication skills; Spanish is a plus
· Positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure
· Able to work flexible schedule, including occasional nights and weekends
· Professional appearance
· Own an insured and reliable vehicle
· Own basic tools for plumbing, electrical and light construction
Education / Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 5 years of facilities experience required