- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems, including Navision and JetReports
- Knowledge of federal, state and district financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare reports, statements, projections and variance analysis.
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, and rolling budgets.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously managing several projects.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred
- Knowledge of Workday
- Operate personal computer and MS Office software
- Detail-oriented, thorough, accurate, organized with follow-through.
Education and Experience:
- 5-10 years experience
- BA in Accounting/finance
- MA in Business Admin, Finance or Accounting a plus