Provide support to the Director of Operations and the finance team on many functions pertaining to operations and reporting. Incumbents may perform any combination of the functions shown below. This position description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, knowledge, or abilities associated with this classification, but are intended to reflect the principal job elements accurately
• Federal and state compliance policies and regulations
• Generally accepted accounting principles and auditing standards (GAAP), Navision/Great Plains computer software, strong Excel user.
• Work well with all levels in finance and across department lines
• Meet all deadlines despite constant demands and interruptions
• Prepare financial statements
• Work under minimal supervision, exercise sound judgment and initiative in an environment of rapid change
• Perform advanced financial analyses and prepare complex financial studies
• Effectively communicate in English, orally and in writing
• Operate personal computer and MS Office software
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years experience at a public accounting firm.
• Bachelor's degree with emphasis in accounting, economics or finance Valid California Driver's License
• Employment eligibility will include fingerprints, tuberculosis and/or other employment clearance
• Public Accounting experience required