- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, students/parents, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Strong organizational and proofreading skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to follow up on task commitments and give updates as needed.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining courtesy and professionalism.
- Ability to travel as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES PREFERRED:
- Degree or Subject-Mastery (CSET) in English, Math and/or Science.
- Ability to make decisions, exercising reasonable independent judgment and discretion with minimal guidance and/or supervision.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum BA degree or equivalent
- Current NCLB compliant California teaching credential or valid California PPS credential.
- Passing CBEST scores
- Possession of a California 30-day Substitute permit.